These 5 tips will help you get your budget sorted…
With the New Year often comes resolutions or good intentions to get a budget sorted. Often that’s as far as we get with it, as it always seems so hard, or something always crops up leaving you feeling like you’ve failed. Getting a household budget going doesn’t have to be like this, take a look at my top 5 tips and tricks below:
Budget Tips & Tricks
1. Give every dollar a job to do… If every dollar is allocated it’s harder to spend it on something else.
2. Budget per pay period – each period is different, save up for those bigger expenses
3. Get the whole family involved – set a goal everyone will enjoy (Disneyland anyone) and get working towards it.
4. Be FLEXIBLE – budgets are fluid, they can change if something crops up like a flat tyre (no, unfortunately chocolate and wine are not emergencies), do some shuffling and make it work for you.
5. Pay off those debts (permanently) – with a good budget system in place using the tips above, you can get out of debt and stay out. Imagine the joy of that family trip to Disneyland knowing you don’t have to stress over the maxed out credit card when you get home.
And please get in touch if you have any questions or if I can help in any way email@example.com