About Wave Apps
Wave is one of the Accounting programs I use with some of my clients. Wave Accounting or Wave App’s as it is also known is a free US based accounting software program that is often used when first starting out in business to save costs in the initial set-up phase, or for very small micro-businesses who don’t need the more complex functionality of the NZ dedicated software options like MYOB and Xero. If you are considering what software option could be best for you please get in touch and I would be happy to discuss your options and help you choose the best option for your needs.
Often when working with new clients I need to walk them through how to add me as a user – so that I can access their information to edit and add data as needed.
Step by step instructions
Check out the video below to find out how to add your bookkeeper to your Wave Account. Or follow the steps below.
- Login to your Wave Account as usual.
- From the Dashboard select the settings button
3. Select Guest Collaborators
4. Click ‘Add a collaborator’
5. Add Details: Name & Email
6. Decide on Access Type
– View only: Not able to edit any information (great for letting hubby look but not touch)
– View and Edit: This is the access your bookkeeper needs to be able to work on your accounts.
7. Enter a message to your bookkeeper if you like and then hit ‘Save’
8. Your Bookkeeper will be emailed a link to follow to accept your invitation. Once they have done this they will have access to your account and be able to assist you and work on your accounts.
Need More Help…
If you need any help with this process or if you would like to get in touch to see how we can help you manage your accounts please get in touch via email email@example.com
Want to get these tips straight to your inbox? Sign up here